Monday, July 27, 2009

2 Wheel Bike - NO training Wheels...watch out!

I really wanted to teach Carson to ride a bike without training wheels before John came home from China. So...on Saturday (the day before John came home) I bought Carson a new bike, pads, pads and more pads. I am still sore from running up and down the street. Thankfully, my neighbors pitched in and ran a little with me while I took some pics. Needless to say Carson learned to ride a bike in 1 day! It was unbelievable...I thought it was going to be so much harder than it was. He is doing so awesome. He has trouble starting still and a little shakey stopping but everything in between is great!

Molson did not leave his side...



1 comment:

WackermanFam said...

I just want him to live with me!!! I miss him so much! Carson you ROCK!!! I love you!