Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Another year...so many changes.
I set one really huge personal goal for myself and I DID IT - I achieved it this year - it felt REALLY REALLY good!  I found 'my word' which is 'intention'...more precisely 'living with intention.'  I fell in love with another little boy - I love so many boys I am starting to produce testosterone.  
I am plum full of love - I am so happy I have so much to give and so many people in my life to give to.
This year...I will continue my journey from last year and build upon it.  I will live with intention.  I will try harder to enjoy the moments that seem insignificant at the time.  
I will sit down with my Carson tomorrow and have him write out a goal for this year and create a vision board (I'll post a picture of it later).
I will potty train Cam and toss out Cam and Crew's binky's (shoot - did I really just commit to that?)
I will be a better tennis player.
I will find a passion for myself unrelated to my husband and kids.
On that note...good night 2010!



2 comments:

Steve said...

What about your goal to serve Minda!!!!!! :)

Steve said...

That was Minda leaving that last comment!