Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Inky...

Camden breaks my heart...he Loves Loves Loves his 'inky' (binky).  I took it away yesterday and told him the puppy ate them all.  It was the first thing that came to mind.  I didn't plan it out very well but he did okay yesterday.  Today was tough.  He is just so sad...and his tears are so big.  He genuinely just doesn't understand why we can't go to the store and get him another inky.  The saddest part is that there are 3 inkies in my office and it takes all of my willpower to let him cry and not run downstairs and give him his favorite thing in the world.  Camden, I love you too much to let you go to pre-school with a binky - I am sorry!  I hope you forgive Bauer and me someday.

1 comment:

WackermanFam said...

Bauer you A hole!!!
Camden Aunt Tori has a inky you can sneak!!