Friday, December 16, 2011

Furniture for Sale - Custom Alder pieces

 All of these pieces are custom built by Spirit Wood Works in Jackson Hole, WY.  http://www.spiritwoodworks.com/
Here is a little information about the artisit: 
I am Brad Watsabaugh, owner of Spirit Woodworks.  I come from a family of early settlers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.  Years of log work experience, combined with a love of natural beauty, inspires me to create extraordinary woodwork and furniture.
Like all true craftsman, I strive to enhance the natural richness and beauty of wood. Believing each tree has a soul, I personally select, and harvest material from the forests around Jackson Hole, allowing me to choose only the finest pieces of wood.  I also have traveled across the United States, collecting hardwoods, which I have sawn into gorgeous, organic slabs that make the most amazing table and bar tops.  I use low VOC natural finishes, that protect and enhance the wood, without adding toxins to your home or the environment.  Whatever your needs may be, I look forward  to helping you create that special piece or accent for your home.




Make me an offer!

No comments: