Monday, February 20, 2012

Mitt Romney

 Dinner before the 'EVENT' - we actually weren't even really sure if the 'EVENT' was going to make an appearance - but hopeful.
 Scott Hamilton! woot woot - I wish he would have skated instead of announced.  Very nice, very short - I felt SUPER tall.
 Free Ogio bags.  Love free stuff like this - useable, good brand = well made (generally).
 THE EVENT came!  yippee...was so excited I don't know what he even said.  Thoroughly pissed off the lady in front of me as I was trying to get around her HUGE friggin head to get a photo opp. (Oh, and our neighbor Frasier next to him).
 The skating was really quite amazing.  No idea who all of them were - pretty sure I should have at least recognized their names.  One girl biffed it on the side of the carpet - but she was totally fine. 
 Okay, so here is Afton trying her best to do Yoga.  That is NOT downward dog, or nesting eagle, or flying crow (no idea what yoga posses are called but I a bet I am close).  I do, however, think this pose should be called CROTCHing TIGER!  hahahahaha
And this...okay okay so Tori lives in Victor and is a bit BEHIND on the happenings in other areas.  She was very curious to know what a W.O.D. was...hmm - I really would have liked to have made up some hilarious things but I couldn't think of anything clever.  Anyway, this is Tori doing HER rendition of a WOD (workout of day).  That is a wine bottle just in case you can't see what is in her hand - pointing to her enormous muscle.

1 comment:

Afton said...

Oh man... You are a great story teller. Straight to the point and witty. What a fun time. thanks again