Friday, March 07, 2008

Easter Nest Eggs

Here we are in the shower working on a project that I thought would be really great for 2 1/2 year olds...was I EVER wrong! It involves mass amounts of sugar water, thread & balloons. It really was quite funny but I must say I ended up putting Carson and Maddie in the tub and finishing them.
Yes, that really is my BIG prego belly sticking into the photo...hahaha

Finally, the finished product. Two VERY time consuming nest eggs!!! I think we will try this again when they are 15!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shannon said...

hahahaha...I love it! Those are darling! Carson is so so cute and i love his Apron. Hayes has the same one!
Post some more pictures of your belly, i am dying to see you. {probably the same size as me and i am 12 weeks}

Witney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Witney said...

Cute! Nice look CArs! I love that little girl shes so cute. Cant wait to see you guys! Love you!

Lacey Bean said...

Those eggs are DARLING. I love them. They do look quite time consuming. I bet they loved it though. Carson and Maddie are so cute. I miss them both so much. I need to take a road trip to jackson. Has Sara Jane got a web-site to her store yet?