Monday, March 24, 2008

Past few weeks...

We have been traveling like crazy the past 2 weeks. We were in Maui for an unexpected vacation...we flew home and were in Jackson for 15 hours ~ boarded another plane and flew to Phoenix for a wedding. Carson was the ringbearer. He was adorable. We stayed at the Biltmore and had a really great time. I did a little shopping...which I LOVE shopping in Phoenix/Scottsdale - it has great stores.
We actually LOST Carson in the hotel on Sunday. The little bugger ran out of the room, down the hall, pushed the elevator button and by the time we ran after him he was gone. The hotel is HUGE. We searched for about 15 minutes and John found him on the first floor! It was REALLY scary! I wasn't sure if I was going to go into labor, throw up or cry. I am so glad it ended well! I can only imagine what could have happened. Thank you GOD for keeping him safe!!!!! Anyway, aside from that we had so much fun. Jackson is really grey and gloomy right now so it is awesome to get out of town.

1 comment:

Ackley Family Adventures said...

Great pics!!! Carson is such a cutey!! I am sorry you had such a scare with him leaving the room. Sounds like the wedding was fun!