Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anniversary

It is our 4 year Anniversary on Friday and I looked online to find out what gift it is (hoping for maybe diamond or gold or even silver) but it is FRUIT!
Fruit?
Like fruit of the looms?
In hopes of perhaps a 'better one next year' I looked ahead but the Diamond Anniversary is not until the Sixtieth -
I will be
dead
by then.
Who thought this up? It must have been a man.
I want to enjoy my diamonds not be buried in them.
Seriously, by the time our Sixtieth Wedding Anniversary rolls around I will be
88 years old.
By then I won't want diamonds I will want my body parts replaced.
When I am 88 I will need fruit more than diamonds...from what I hear.
I think I am going to have to work this in the reverse order!

5 comments:

Colorado Cullens said...

ahahahah!!! good luck with that. let me know how that goes.

Shannon said...

Hahahaha...Seriously you are hilarious! I love the idea of Reversing it!
I am still waiting for my 10 year diamond.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Susannah said...

Oh Happy Happy to the both of you!
Diamonds get my vote, I am pretty sure my last one was paper...I thought perhaps a wad of cash would appear, but I got a nice card.
Ahh the married life.

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

You are so funny...I am with you on reversing it!! At this rate though diamonds are in the future that I dream of but in reality fruit may be all I get : )

Afton said...

you are hillarious and yes Jaxon watches Spiderman ..... He loves it. What are you going to be for halloween? Maybe a senators wife?