Thursday, October 09, 2008

Maui

Okay so I had to ask someone to take this picture for us which I really hate doing. I found this cute couple sitting on a lawnchair and so I approached them from behind and as I was saying 'would you mind taking our picture' I looked down to see that the man (to which my question was directed) had only one leg. Of ALL the people on the beach what the heck? Anyway, his wife jumped up and was like 'i'll do it'. I thought about that all night. Just how hard it must be to even get to the beach with his arm supports, and then here comes this dumb girl with a big camera she barely knows how to operate. oops!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Honey, you are Hilarious! I love reading your blog and your comments!
I know how you are about asking people to take your picture too. Ha ha ha

Looks gorgeous! Love the pictures and John looks like a little Hottie!

Colorado Cullens said...

Thought you must be traveling...you haven't been blogging much.
Hope you are having fun.
Let's catch up when you get back...or maybe you just got back...

Susannah said...

yippppppe pics!
I knew it... bugs looks all grown up!
Mason misses him too. Although
he says "Tawshsa" a lot too!
Maui is a little jewel, you are absolutely right!!!
ps. At least the guy had arms...it could have been worse.:) hehe