Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sundance, UT 2008 New Year's Eve

So, I found this cabin up at Sundance for 4 nights and got a group of us together to go up for some games, skiing, food and just hanging out!
We had a really great time.
Tyler, Jill and the kids came up for 2 nights.
Tori and Blayke drove from Jackson!
The Taylor family came with all kinds of fun things to do!
We originally planned on snowmobiling but we didn't have the correct permits so that was out!
I think John was ready to take a few tickets and go anyway but they decided to ski instead. Shannon and I even got to ski a few runs...thanks boys and Jill & Tori.
Jill and Tori watched our babies so we could shuttle our kids to and from ski school and ski for a few hours.
It was great to get out there and enjoy the snow and WARM weather skiing!
However, next year I am booking us for TRUE Ski in Ski out!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Seriously So much fun! I love that they can actually do a lesson now and enjoy it! I love how Carson was so into the little figurines. He is so funny, and his Dancing, oh boy!
Thanks for planning it all! Next year for sure ski in and out!