Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hapari Photoshoot...

So, this was quite the experience.
I have to say I learned a great deal about photography, models, weather, hair and makeup!
There is so much that goes into coordinating so many people...especially with flights, drivers, hotels etc. etc. 
5 models, 1 photographer, 1 photo assistant, production assistant, hair and makeup person, drivers, kids and not to mention the nanny on meth (or maybe just WAY too much caffeine) that took care of my kids!
It is always a hurry up and wait and see process it seems.  Get up super early and then wait for weather and then hurry and get to location.  Wait for light, hurry and take pics, wait for light, break for lunch, hurry and get models re-ready.  Wet, not wet!  Photographing suits in the morning and then evening and then retaking suits in different models and trying to remember which ones we took dry and then wet.  Anyway, it was fun and busy!  
Thanks Elise for helping me out so much on your 'vacation'! 
Elise took a few photos of the process with her camera!  

Sydney is the blond - she is actually on Survivor right now!
Megan is the brunette and is briefcase number 6 on Deal or No Deal!  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW, sounds like you have been busy! I LOVE the suits! I am so excited for the swimsuits to get here.
Cute pictures. I hope you are relaxing now!!!