Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It was my Birthday yesterday...

John planned a BBQ with friends and family.  
It was really fun and so nice for everyone to come - THANKS!
I have had a cow 'fattening' for some time now and John flew to pick it up in Montana.  
We had awesome grass-fed, hormone free sirloins and burgers.  
Needless to say we have a freezer full of beef now.  
Witney named our cow Hannah Montana...too funny!

and...


John gave me 2 tickets to see BRITNEY next week!  
I am so excited...I have been saying she is back better than ever.  

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey We wanted to split that cow with you!
SWEET!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lets do lunch!

Shannon said...

hahaha I just got your comment!
We seriously got home last night at 7pm! Trust me we really wanted to come.
Cory also had to figure out what he was doing on plane tix for South Carolina.
We love you...