Saturday, April 11, 2009

Uh Oh...

So, John was making his 'World Famous Meatball and Spaghetti' dinner tonight and he thought it would be funny to tell everyone our 'secret'.  
We were kind of toying with the idea of having 2 boys and we were just saying that it was really great to have an even number, easy to fly, easy to go to dinner etc. etc. etc.  
Anyway, when I went to the doctor to get on more permanent birth control after finishing up breast feeding...the doctor did a blood test and well I guess I don't need birth control.  
My hcg levels started really low so I have been having LOTS of blood tests done.  
They aren't really sure how far along or when I am due yet. 
 I will keep you posted.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

WHAT???!!!
OMGosh, Please Please Please get your little girl!

Wow, still in shock...

jc said...

That is so funny! I think I kind of want a boy now.

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Welcome to the club!! I think you make six of us grand kids that are due some time this year. Congrats!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG- So much for getting Crazy drunk and killed by the Mexican drug cartel in Cabo. Way to ruin our fun! You're in so much trouble! On that note....Congrats! -Tony

Susannah said...

SHUT UP....REALLY?
DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO TOO? HEHEHE
YOU CAN DO IT!