Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Okay okay so American Idol...LOVE LOVE Beast of Burden by the Rolling Stones. So, I had to download it to my playlist. Before Carson, Camden, and Crew I was a titch more wild. Post college, pre-kids. Not like WILD WILD (not John wild) but just Tasha wild. Anywho...Togwotee had Beast of Burden on their Juke Box and I just couldn't get enough. Funny because now that I am not technically a working woman (although staying at home with our boys is honestly THE toughest job I have ever had) I sorta feel like a Beast of Burden. There is definitely satisfaction in getting a paycheck. YES? YES!

So, during this time a close friend of mine and I would always laugh about how I had married a husband that is in Orbit...and I was sort of this astronauts wife sitting at home drinking a STIFF martini with my cloak of fur amongst chaos. That song took me back and funny thing is my husband really is in Orbit - or at least on his way to going around the globe.

1 comment:

WackermanFam said...

When he sang is all i could think about was you! ha ha but I loved it! made me want to be somewhere cool! hahaha