Thursday, June 02, 2011

face & body

So, I finally broke down and bought one of these suckers.  The one I purchased has a brush for your face and a brush for your body.  I decided to get the body brush since I opt out of being in the sun much and prefer airbrush tans.  Sometimes when the tan is coming off it can leave a weird discoloring so this might just do the trick...I'll let you know.  Primarily, I bought it for my face though.  I have never used a lot of products, makeup etc on my skin so I've never really washed my face either.  

However, with this last baby I had the worst skin and ended up having to have some laser done on my cheeks because of dark spots left by a bacterial infection - SICK!  So, here we are on day 2 of Clarisonic and I have to say I really enjoy washing my face.  It really does feel clean and it has to be doing more than just putting a bunch of product on my face and rinsing it - RIGHT?

1 comment:

Clarisonic said...

We're glad you're loving your Clarisonic! Keep us posted on your long-term results!