Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick trip to Maui...KIDLESS

 John surprised me with a trip to Maui to meet up with our friends vacationing from Shanghai.  As we were boarding our flight I texted Suzanne and told her she and Adam should 'hop on' as we had a layover in Phoenix.  She said they had meetings and wouldn't be able to make it....BUT...as I was perusing the magazines in the gift shop I look up and NO FREAKIN WAY - Suzanne and Adam.  YAHHHH.  It was so much fun.  We stayed in Kihei this time and ate at Fred's, saw Geoff, Jenn and the kids, went to big and little beach, ate at the Four Season's Duo, I tried to ride the Maui Bus but got shut down, poached the Grand Wailea pool, had a crab boil on the beach, and Suzanne even bought herself a Louie.  It all worked out!
 Not only has John found a passion for bowling and blackjack but his new love is 'Scootering' (as in action verb)!


 Big Beach

1 comment:

Shannon said...

omgosh, honey did you really go to little beach??!! topless??!! hahaha

love the pictures of the scooters, i could do that all day too! I LOVE MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!