Monday, September 26, 2011

Evans Gate House...Halloween Decorations

 The little skeletons are SO cute. 
 I priced out a bench (similar to above) at Gate House and on SALE it was $1400.  I found this little number at World Trade Market for $380.  Woop Woop!  Saving money all over the place (although, John still calls it 'spending'.)  And yes, that is carpet in our dining room which will eventually be replaced with wood or tile.
 Little pumpkins, hanging bats, skeletons - spooky!
This is my favorite...they are lighted branches that I can use for Christmas too.  Those little dangling things are bats, however, Cam insists they are BIRDS. 

3 comments:

WackermanFam said...

you should have done the other color

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

come and decorate for me! So cute.

Ackley Family Adventures said...

Your decorations are so cute! I love decorating for Halloween. I have been hitting up Belle Cose. They have such cute Halloween decorations!