Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Key West Florida

 John arranged for a great dinner at a restaurant called 'Latitudes'.  We took a little ferry over to a small island that houses an amazing Westin (for next time) and this yummy restaurant.  We actually stayed at the Casa Maria, Waldorf Astoria which was nice but definitely not like their other properties we have stayed.  Pool was great, rooms small, no spa - although they offer treatments in one of their rooms or by the water.
 So, I saw this wonderfully respectable establishment and absolutely HAD to go inside.  I think it is a biker bar.  Established the same year I was born but the name just made me want to know more. 
 Southern most point.
 John and I wanted to check out the location for the photoshoot this year.  So, we drove up the keys and stopped so I could do a photoshoot of myself because I SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE myself.  So glad John sent pictures to everyone I know.  I guess I could be naked and that would most definitely be worse!
 One of the models was giving my niece some 'tips' and she told her to arch her back and lift her butt up a little.  The arched back doesn't seem to help me out at all in the chest area, however.
So pretty though!  It is going to be great.

No comments: