Monday, November 28, 2011

Birthday, Wine, Boyfriend & Chinese Food

 I love both of their facial expressions...Witney is grounded now.
 Wit & Crew
 Little Crew Crew turned 2
 We got to mess around and play with Crew while Lily made us Chinese food - it was a treat.  Thanks Lily...the food was yummy!
 I love this little boy to pieces.  He is so lovable and wants to cuddle with me all the time.  He loves Bauer and he loves his brothers.  He thinks he is an old man and sometimes he looks a little like an old man.  He is a bit sneaky and is starting to get a little bit naughty but I love him just the same.  He doesn't have a binky, no bottle, goes to sleep at 7:45pm on the dot and wakes up at 6:15am on the dot.  At least he is punctual, however, it would be nice if he could sleep in sometimes!  He loves food - he can eat more than the other 2 boys combined.  He loves his daddy.  He loves his new H&M digs.  My little Crew
 Dad gave him a plasma car - he LOVES it.  It lives in the house.
 Tyler doing the plasma
 Witney and her boyfriend, Carson (Cam thinks it is so funny that there is another boy named Carson).  Carson is darling, tall, handsome and polite - thanks for coming and meeting us all!
 John and Crew - Crew is sporting his new pj's from grandma and grandpa Curry
I love this picture - thanks for taking it to whomever had my camera!

No comments: