Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pre-Party just chillin' under the umbrella...
In lieu of gifts I asked invitees to bring $5 for a donation to the Make a Wish Foundation...at first Carson wasn't so sure about the idea but after everyone left and we counted all the money ($65) and talked about how we were going to go up to Primary's and give it to the kids he was pretty excited. We are going to go next week, when I get home, if anyone would like to join us!
I had this big stuffed great white shark sitting at the bar when he came down for breakfast - he loved it! Crew took one look at it and started crying and wouldn't stop!

Carson really is just such an amazing child. I LOVE him with my whole heart - every bit and piece. He is kind, giving, caring, LOVING, affectionate, truly loyal, FUN, SUPER Athletic, an amazing BIG BROTHER, he understands things beyond his years (an old soul), I LOVE him! The day he was born my life changed for the rest of my life...I didn't know the power of love until you were born. I hope I can be a great example in your life and someone you will be proud of because you sure make me proud EVERY single day.
His Shark Cake

No comments: