Saturday, September 25, 2010

It is getting Spooktacular around here...

I saw this at Thanksgiving Point (the cornstalks wrapped with burlap) and I thought it looked so good I went out and did it... I think it turned out GREAT!
The BIG Pumpkin rolled out of the back of my car and cracked so I can't wait to see what kind of mushy mess I have in a few days and Crew had a few seeds from the stalks in his hair, up his nose and in his mouth...but it is all good cause DADDY loves corn so if Crew starts to sprout it will be okay!
Our (my) craft project - we made Spiders from styrofoam balls, ribbon and a glue gun!
Then I tied some of the extra burlap around my vase of tulips...
Candycorn Styrofoam Ball Ornament THING - I hung this from the kitchen chandelier - the little spider, witch hat and cat dangle around it! Camden thinks it is so funny and wants to pick them off and eat them!
Funny! Seriously, this kid just baffles me...he hated his ponies at his party but wouldn't even let me stand next to him this time and then wouldn't get off the pony. He was so excited! He is actually riding a pony and YELLING that there is a HORSE across the way...what? HEE...HEEE...HEEEEEEE (horse horse horse - but CAM you are ON a Horse)

No comments: