Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moon River

Carson asked me yesterday what my dad's favorite song is - We would travel all over the STATE (which was WYOMING - that is a lot of travel time) to watch my brother play sports and he would either sing/whistle this song or a song about Apple Picking Time.
Moon River...
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

Carson's current favorite song is Alejandro
oh boy - how the lyrics have changed! I wonder if Carson even knows what 'hot like Mexico' means or if he knows what/where Mexico even is.

Since he was about 3 years old he has called me hot shuga (sugar) - we aren't sure where he got that from either.

No comments: