Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Decorations...

 THE tree - there is an elf in there
 Garland (thanks Costco)

 I love these big ornaments
 So this is my wishing tree - the photo doesn't do it justice...it turned out great!  I tried to buy branches and couldn't find them and then when we cut our tree I actually just cut a few white birch branches and hung tiny ornaments on them.  Camden said, 'oh pretteeeeee!'
 wreath - needs something...I still have to figure out the front walkway
Our stockings - the last one (all red) is Molson's (our dog) that is why it is ALL red.  I actually have the pottery barn kids stocking holders (which weigh about 5 lbs each) but Camden pulled on it and it landed on his head!  Concussion (I'm not kidding - it was awful).  So I went out and bought these at Bed, Bath and Beyond - they are so so cute - SOFT and little snowmen and about 1/3 of the cost!

2 comments:

WackermanFam said...

What happens in Utah? I might need to start getting my tree in September? My tree would be dead if i got it now!
All your decorations look super cute!!! love em

Susannah said...

haha Tash-
WOW is it christmas already? Somebody forgot to tell me.
Love all the cool pics, i have not been to your site for a bit! LOVE it all you are a GREAT mommy!!!
xo