Thursday, November 25, 2010

Crew is 1...how did that happen?

 I made him a Birthday hat - he hated it!
 His present...a ride on truck!
 I made him a cake...he hated it even more than the hat!
Birthday Cake - so cute but Crew was scared of him

Crew Crew Crew....I LOVE you!  You are the sweetest, most lovable cuddle bug.  I could hold you all day long.  You will lay your head on my shoulder and just stay that way for long periods of time.  You give sloppy kisses.  You LOVE your brothers.  You are SWEET.  You are KIND.  You are getting just a little bit spoiled...and I love it!  You are ALMOST ready to walk.  You have taken a few steps.  You make me want more babies but you will always be my baby.  You are smart.  You are just a little bit devious and a lot CUTE.  If daddy would let me - you would sleep right next to me ALL night long.  You make me stay in bed just a little longer than I should because you will cuddle right up to me when daddy brings you in.  You have a little piece of my heart twisted around your pinky finger and I am afraid it will ALWAYS be that way.  I Love You Chicken Butt!



2 comments:

Susannah said...

Crew is such a sweetie, big kisses
love that cake, u got skillz!
xo
Suz

Shannon said...

oh how darling, i love little crewzer!! seriouly, you and your cake skills! Your killin me girl!!