Monday, October 31, 2011

I Obagi...do you Obagi?



 Have you heard of Obagi?  I hadn't, but I Obagi twice a day now. So here is a picture of myself but you can't really see my skin unless you click on the photo and get it good and big.  I have dark spots on my cheeks from a 'hormone change' with my last pregnancy.  I tried laser - didn't work.  So here I am...Obagi-ing my face off.  Carson and Cam asked me why my 'face was falling off' today.  It burns, it hurts, it kinda sucks right now but I gotta get ahead of this thing called aging.  My aunt has really great skin and she told me about Obagi (not sure I am ready to thank her just yet).
So here is a before picture and in a few weeks I'll take another one.
Is that my face?  No it is the nice treat Molson brought me from the woods...sick!  What in the hell is it?  





Big night out on the town...one of the strangest nights EVER!
my attempt at a Pinterest craft
Jaxon got his first Elk.


So Bauer has been at Puppy Boot Camp for about 5 weeks!  He looks like he is with a pack of coyotes...he comes home Wednesday.  I'll let you know how he did.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

omgosh!! bauer is darling!! i want him!!
can't wait to see how well trained he is.

I want Obagi for christmas? do you have my name? ha